PDA

View Full Version : epcot dinner choice

luvkatiebug
04-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Currently have reservations for Le Cellier for my birthday, but since we have already eaten there, I am thinking about switching to something new. Looking at either Restaurant Marakesh or Via Napoli. Marakesh for the belly dancing and Via Napoli for the pizza. We will have our 2 girls with us- ages 8 and 12. I don't need somewhere fancy, just an enjoyable experience and somewhere where my kids will eat! Any opinions?:mickey:

cuteduck223
04-19-2013, 03:39 PM
personally...we like Biergarten. Not one of your choices, but thats our favorite world showcase meal.

Janmac
04-19-2013, 04:29 PM
We were at Disney in February for my birthday - one of the best meals was at Marrakesh. The CMs were so delighted to be part of the celebration. We had our 8 yr old grandniece with us - she loved being able to dance with the belly dancer.

Definitely vote for Marrakesh.

Jan

cajundisneyfreak
04-19-2013, 06:39 PM
You get my vote for Marrakesh.The food is good as well as the entertainment. :thumbsup: My son is a very picky eater and he enjoyed it.The lamb was delicious. :mickey:

Jeri Lynn
04-20-2013, 07:50 AM
We went to Teppan Edo for the first time last year and loved it!

"SULLEY "RULES!!
04-21-2013, 09:09 AM
My husband and I will be eating a lot at Epcot, on this years trip in October. We booked are reservations today.
At Epcot we are eating at....Biergarten/Germany, Rose & Crown Pub/ United Kingdom, Coral Reef & Nia Napoli/ Italy

Have fun choosing... You can't go wrong with anything you choose at Epcot

Next trip: 10/18/13 to 10/26/13 (16 anniv. trip)
Art of Animation Hotel
:sulley::stitch::mickey3::simba: