PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hoping for an OCT Discount?

garthbarth1
04-18-2013, 09:35 PM
HI all!:mickey:
We just booked the Poly for October...I have always wanted to stay there, and we have finally decided this is the year to do it! We are really hoping for a discount code otherwise we may have to switch resorts! :blush:. Anyone else in the same boat...hoping for a discount in order to stay at the resort you really want too??? :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
04-18-2013, 10:43 PM
Yep! Would like to take a short trip for MNSSHP and F&W in October. I really want to stay at Beach Club, so hoping for military discount again this year, but would take any discount!

Capt_redshirt
04-19-2013, 01:51 AM
im hoping for something too id really like to try MNSSHP but if the price doesnt budge i wont be able to

#1donaldfan
04-19-2013, 12:07 PM
YES !!! My sister is already booked for Oct, I'm booked for June, however I'd love to go down in Oct and have actually been trying to talk some more family into going, so YES I need a discount !!!!! :thumbsup:

January-2007
04-21-2013, 05:55 PM
DS's 4th birthday is in October and we will be taking our Walt Disney World vacation over that time. Hoping for a discount for sure! Our trip details will depend on what's available in the discount arena. Crossing our fingers for a good deal!

Maggie T
04-21-2013, 07:09 PM
We to are staying in Oct. at the GF and are hoping for free dinning. Fingers are crossed

Scott C
04-21-2013, 10:17 PM
We also have booked the poly for a week in September. Magical Journeys got me 15% or so off with a AAA discount but am hoping for more. We have not stayed at the poly since our honeymoon twenty five years ago.

Here's hoping

Scott c

garthbarth1
04-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Fingers crossed for all of us to get a good deal on our reservations!!!

Mitzie
04-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Us too! We are booked in Oct. with 2 rooms at AKL..now thinking of doing a DH and I only trip..quick weekend thing to do the MNNSHP and F&W and then going down in the beginning of Dec with the whole family..really wanting to do another Christmas trip. Kind of have everything on hold till we see what if any discounts come out.