PDA

View Full Version : San Angel Inn - menu for children

barbiegirl314
04-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi, was wondering if anyone had eaten recently at the San Angel Inn with children? We are going next month and have an ADR for a late lunch there and before I made the ADR I had checked out the menu on here and they saw that they had a cheese quesadilla that I know my DS 7 would definitely eat.

Today I stumbled across another website w/WDW menus and the San Angel menu on there had nothing that he would eat.

I've always wanted to eat here but now I'm wondering if I should cancel if my little guy won't be able to eat anything :confused:

JerseyDad
04-18-2013, 12:13 PM
....I saw a menu that had "Quesadilla de Pollo" on it .....a tortilla filled with chicken and cheese. I think it also came with rice, veggies, and a dessert. + soft drink

...is that what you saw?

Scar
04-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Directly from the WDW website:

Kids' Entrées

Grilled Chicken with Rice and Vegetables 9.50

Grilled Tilapia with Rice and Vegetables 9.50

Chicken Tacos 8.99

Steak Tacos 9.50

Cheese Quesadilla 8.50

Kids' Desserts

Churritos 3.00

Dulce de Leche Ice Cream 3.00

barbiegirl314
04-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Oh Thank you both, that helps a lot. Even the quesadilla w/ chicken and cheese he will eat.

The menu I saw on another site had some type of fish and a chicken in sauces, this is much more child friendly and to his liking :mickey:

I know that coming to my intercot friends is always the besy way to get information.