PDA

View Full Version : Check In Time

WLGirl
04-18-2013, 08:33 AM
Would anyone happen to know what the time is that Disney switches over to the next day? We will be driving all night and may be arriving at Disney about 2:00 am Sunday night/Monday morning. I would rather wait and check in on Monday so I only have to pay for one night lodging. Any idea of what that time may be? Thanks for your help.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-18-2013, 09:29 AM
I believe that you can check-in at 7am. :)

Strmchsr
04-18-2013, 09:45 AM
I believe that you can check-in at 7am. :)

Yep. That's correct. It switches at 7 am ET. I've arrived at 6:30 am before and had to wait for their computers to switch to the next day. Driving all night like that I would suggest you go on Priceline or something and get a really cheap hotel for that arrival night so you can get a few hours of sleep and wake up rested for your first day. Beats hanging out in the lobby for 5-6 hours!

buzznwoodysmom
04-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Would anyone happen to know what the time is that Disney switches over to the next day? We will be driving all night and may be arriving at Disney about 2:00 am Sunday night/Monday morning. I would rather wait and check in on Monday so I only have to pay for one night lodging. Any idea of what that time may be? Thanks for your help.

If you would like to actually have a room to sleep in when you arrive at 2am, you definitely should book a room for the Sunday night. Even once the computers change over to the new day, at 7, there is no guarantee that you will get a room at that time. Officially check in for a new day isn't until 3pm. Sometimes rooms are available before 3, but there is no way of knowing if you'll get your room that early. I would plan on booking an additional night for when you arrive early that morning.

brownie
04-18-2013, 04:29 PM
Sending this to the Accommodations forum.