PDA

View Full Version : Can I switch a reservation to Magical Journeys?

DizMagic
04-16-2013, 09:40 AM
We had a family trip scheduled for Disney World this past January but we had to reschedule. Rather than cancel the reservation, we rescheduled it for this coming October. We didn't have any discounts at that point, just booked the trip. Can I switch a reservation over to Magical Journeys (is that allowed?) or should I cancel my existing reservation and begin anew with Magical Journeys? We qualify for military discounts if there are any so it would be nice to have Magical Journeys keeping their experienced eye out for any discounts that might help us. Thanks:confused:

Strmchsr
04-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes, you can transfer your reservation (unless something is changed - I transferred mine over last year after I booked a bounceback offer). Just contact Magical Journeys and they can get you the form you need to do that.

DizMagic
04-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks, I will give them a call. I still have some time so I could cancel and start over if I need to but maybe it will be as simple as a form to make the switch. Is there anyone in particular I should ask for?

Tink1
04-17-2013, 10:59 PM
Disney has changed their rules and we are no longer able to accept transfers of reservations that were made more than 30 days ago.

So, if this was booked last year for January, we would have to start from scratch to be able to service your reservation.

Nanc

DizMagic
04-18-2013, 10:41 PM
Oh no:( Thank you for the information. I may give you a call. I'm going to look into possibly canceling that reservation and starting over.

Strmchsr
04-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Oh no:( Thank you for the information. I may give you a call. I'm going to look into possibly canceling that reservation and starting over.

It's worth it with Magical Journeys!! :number1: Been booking through Wendy for 9 years and wouldn't do it any other way.