PDA

View Full Version : Just booked a stay at art of animation

gueli
04-16-2013, 04:57 AM
Hello Intercot.
We just booked a stay at art of animation in a nemo suite. (thanks Kathy from Magical Journeys). While Kathy was able to give me a lowdown, who else has stayed there and does anyone have any tips/ good experiences at this resort ?
:mickey: Oh we are going in oct, 2013...a party of 3 adults and DD 11.,,,

Katzateer
04-16-2013, 08:07 AM
We have stayed twice and love it! Great food court and pool. The bus service was fine also. Be sure and walk through the entire resort- lots of good picture spots and all 3 pools are worth checking out.

Have a wonderful time!:thumbsup::mickey:

etibbetts
04-17-2013, 11:50 AM
AOA is a really pretty resort. Staying in the Nemo section you will be very close to everything.

While the food court did get busy, I never found it so busy that we couldn't find a table. I would suggest sitting in the side sections though - they have their own drink/condiment stations too.

If you do laundry, I found the laundry room by the Big Blue Pool filled up fast. It may be worth walking to another section to check. We couldn't get any washers in the Big Blue Pool section (and there was a line waiting) but walked to the Cars section and found 5 empty washers.

Don't forget to check out the movies under the stars, the kids loved that! Enjoy your trip!

"SULLEY "RULES!!
04-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Will be staying at AOA in October :thumbsup:Celebrating 16 year anniversary
Looking forward to the celebration.....

next trip: 10/18/13 to 10/26/13
The Little Mermaid section/ AOA