PDA

View Full Version : Parking Costs for On Property Guests

kat9300
04-15-2013, 07:18 PM
Are there parking fees if you stay at an on-property hotel? If so, anyone know what they are?

We are planning on going late June.

faline
04-15-2013, 07:19 PM
If you are staying in a Disney resort, you do not need to pay for parking when you visit the parks. You will receive a parking permit for your car's windshield when you check in and this will be your parking pass for entry to the park parking lots.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-15-2013, 09:04 PM
Exactly!

Also, there are no parking charges at the hotels themselves, as long as they are Disney-owned.

There are parking fees at the Swan & Dolphin.

tjstrike
04-16-2013, 12:45 AM
Some hotels have valet parking which I'm sure you'd be expected to tip.

faline
04-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Some hotels have valet parking which I'm sure you'd be expected to tip.

In addition to the tip, there is a daily charge for using valet services.

vamaggie
04-16-2013, 05:22 PM
If you stay at SoG, does that count as "on property" as far as parking goes? Can we park at other resorts for free or do we need to pay?

PopPhan
04-17-2013, 08:34 AM
If you stay at SoG, does that count as "on property" as far as parking goes? Can we park at other resorts for free or do we need to pay?

I don't believe there is a fee for parking at a resort, whether you are staying on property or not, but you should have a reservation - dining/spa/etc. - at that resort and you are limited to 3 hours parking at that resort.

Parking fees are for the parks only. Unless, of course, you use the aforementioned valet services.