PDA

View Full Version : Disney wedding photographer

mudpuppysmom
04-09-2013, 11:36 PM
For anyone out ere who has planned a Disney wedding .....a friend of mine has a daughter getting married at the world and wanted recommendations for particular photographers. The mom is a photog at home and is pretty particular, so she is wondering if there is someone who really goes above and beyond to do what the couple will want. I know it may be a dumb question but if anyone has experience with a certain one....good experiences, bad experiences....all comments welcome!

faline
04-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Is this a wedding at Disney? Or a Disney themed wedding taking place somewhere else?

If it is a weddding at Disney, do they allow outside photographers?

mudpuppysmom
04-10-2013, 09:14 AM
It's a wedding AT Disney. I *think* they do allow outside photographers, but I'm not positive. From what I understand there is a point system in place and each line item of the wedding has a point value. Disney really seems to like assigning point values to things!

faline
04-10-2013, 09:47 AM
I know there are some Intercottees who have had Disney weddings. I suspect they might be along soon to share their thoughts on the photography services they received.

DizneyRox
04-12-2013, 04:07 PM
I would highly suggest using Disney's wedding photographers. They have better access than others, or at least that's the impression I got..

I forgot our guys name, we was wonderful though! You're not going to get the same guy on main street, from my experience they have "real" professional photographers, and it's reflected in the price. I think our package was in the $2800 range over a decade ago.