PDA

View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland - Good for how long?

azcavalier
04-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Is this a card that is good for a year? What is the expiration on it?

Melanie
04-09-2013, 04:17 PM
It's tricky. The card expires the end of the next month, a year after you purchase it.

Say you buy the card today - April 9. Expiration will be May 31st, 2014.

So if you purchase at the beginning of a month, it's good for almost 14 months.

jonahbear2006
04-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Not an answer to the question but to comment: it is the best way to dine in wdw w a family! totally worth having!

NJGIRL
04-13-2013, 07:48 PM
We too have one. It is $75 if you are an annual pass holder and I believe $100 if you are not. You have to spend $375 to break even being an annual pass holder or $500 daily ticket holder. Please note that some restaurants don't take it.....a few that come to mind are Teppan Edo, Rainforest Café, and T Rex. I don't remember any counter service places taking the card either.

DisneyGiant
04-13-2013, 08:32 PM
We too have one. It is $75 if you are an annual pass holder and I believe $100 if you are not. You have to spend $375 to break even being an annual pass holder or $500 daily ticket holder. Please note that some restaurants don't take it.....a few that come to mind are Teppan Edo, Rainforest Café, and T Rex. I don't remember any counter service places taking the card either.

I thought that the AK counter services take it?

And I agree - very worth getting, especially if you have a large family.

stephicakes
04-14-2013, 08:01 AM

Looking into this for us and just read on the TIW website:
"$125 for Florida Residents
$100 for Annual / Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more"

Still a great deal and I think we are going for it! Thanks all for the info :thumbsup:

Melanie
04-14-2013, 08:49 AM
I thought that the AK counter services take it?

And I agree - very worth getting, especially if you have a large family.

Looking into this for us and just read on the TIW website:
"$125 for Florida Residents
$100 for Annual / Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more"

Still a great deal and I think we are going for it! Thanks all for the info :thumbsup:

All correct!

The Flame Tree BBQ and Pizzafari take it at AK, and that's a great deal. I've probably made up the difference at Flame Tree alone. Love! And whenever I wanted a Safari Amber, I'd duck into Pizzafari and get my $5 beer.

Even with the price increase, it's still a great deal!

BrerGnat
04-14-2013, 08:53 AM
So, is this available to the general public, or not?

Do you have to be a FL Resident, AP holder, or DVC member?

Hammer
04-14-2013, 09:28 AM
So, is this available to the general public, or not?

Do you have to be a FL Resident, AP holder, or DVC member?

It is not available to the general public. It is only available to AP holders and DVC members for $100 and Florida residents for $125.

NJGIRL
04-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Wow...the price went up. I knew a few counter service took it but wasn't sure which ones, but I believe most don't.

Back when I first started purchasing it I thought anyone could buy the card butat a higher cost . Maybe I'm wrong.

It is worth it for us because we eat at at least one table service per day, have four people and our stays at Disney are at least 10 days or more per year.

Before purchasing it I would look at a few things, number of people in your family, number of days you will be using it per year, number of table serve meals you will have, and number of restaurants you will be eating at that will take the card. For an annual pass holder you will now have to spend $500 to just break even. If you only have two in your party, are staying for only 6 days, only eating at a table serve for 4 days, and one of those days is at Teppan Edo......then it's probably not worth it.