PDA

View Full Version : Pirates and Pals Cruise

terri110874
04-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Has anyone tried this? How many are aboard the ship? If I book this, it would be for my son and me. Please tell me the good or bad with this. Thank you

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
04-09-2013, 07:31 AM
We did this with 10 of our family members a couple yrs back. . It was fun! You start out at the Contemporary. They have a special room set up with lots of snacks and beverages. There were brownies,granola bars,chips,chocolate coins,apples,oranges,bananas,soda,coffee,juice and bottled water. You get a pirates bandanna when you arrive as well. Captain Hook and Smee show up for pics. They were great!
The boat had about 50 people on ours. There were many corny jokes, we sang some songs and the little ones LOVED it! Watching Wishes and seeing the fireworks from the water was our highlight. It looked exactly like the Disney commercials, and what they show with their logo. It was really amazing and worth every penny, just for that memory alone! At the end the kids were given a pirates sword and we all got a collectors pin too! There is a surprise waiting at the dock when you get back. It was really enjoyable.

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave::