PDA

View Full Version : Registration Question

jennsky
04-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Good morning! Newbie question here. Buttercup and I are planning on doing the Family Fun Run 5K. Did I read it correctly that registration begins tomorrow, Tuesday April 9 at noon? Does a link appear on the runDisney website at that time for registering? Does it fill up super fast...like trying to book a reservation at Be Our Guest when it opened? LOL! Thank-you in advance! :D

Melanie
04-08-2013, 09:20 AM
Hey Jenn! Registration for the 5K should be fine, but I wouldn't drag your feet. Do you have an annual pass or Disney Visa? Or maybe am I remembering that Canadians can't get Disney Visa? Anyway, if you (or Carolyn) are an AP holder, you can register now.

I've got my husband signed up for Dopey and my son for the 10K, only because many are saying those will fill up first. I'm holding off on the 5K registrations for myself and my son (as it fits in the budget ;) ). If I see tomorrow that the 5K is filling up, I'll go ahead and get us registered. But normally, it's the last to fill up going into November and December even.

jennsky
04-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Thanks Melanie! We don't have Annual Passes unfortunately but we will certainly register pretty early. I just didn't know if I need to be sitting in front of my computer tomorrow at the stroke of noon to try and register. I'm so excited! I just watched someone's video on youtube of their 5K run from this past January. I'm pumped! I've never done anything like this before. Definitely something to stroke off of my bucket list...and who better to do it with than all of my new Intercot friends! Can't wait! :D:D

Melanie
04-08-2013, 09:46 AM
That run through Epcot as the sun is coming up is incredible. You're gonna love it! :thumbsup:

Carol
04-10-2013, 08:39 AM
Woo Hoo, Canada! It will be great to see you both again !

BrerGnat
04-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Don't wait too long! They reduced capacity for the races this year, and the 5K is already 65% full.

Melanie
04-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Don't wait too long! They reduced capacity for the races this year, and the 5K is already 65% full.

Just looked and it's at 84%!! It's going fast. Time to register Ryan and I.