PDA

View Full Version : FL Res Annual Pass purchase ques

tsantillo
04-05-2013, 09:52 AM
If you purchase the pass online, do you have to print some sort of voucher to redeem at the park?

I was hoping to purchase our tickets from home so we don't have to deal with it when we get there. My problem is that my printer is not working.

If we do have to wait to purchase them there, is it something we can do at the resort? Can they set us up on the payment plan as well?

Thanks for any advice!

AgentC
04-05-2013, 11:32 AM
It does print out a voucher. You are able to save a PDF of the voucher. Perhaps you could send it to a someone else to print? You can buy the passes at any theme park plus guest services at the DTD. Even if you buy them online, you do have to go to a window to get the physical pass.

The resorts have added some annual pass services. I think they can do new passes but not renewals. I am not 100% sure because I have always gotten mine at the parks or DTD.

The pay plan used to only be available on line but is supposed to be available at the ticket windows (parks and DTD). I have only done the payment plan once and I did it online. Of course the changes for RFID may have changes some of this.

Hopefully someone else will have more answers.

tsantillo
04-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Thank you for the info.

I just hate to wait til we are ready to enter the park to get our passes. I always envision something unexpected going wrong, i.e. credit card not working, payment plan not available, etc.

Also, we will be entering Epcot through the International Gateway. I'm guessing they have the same ticket options there?

DizneyRox
04-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Intl Gateway has their own guest services and ticket window and can do anything that needs to be done with regards to tickets.

tsantillo
04-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Thank you! I guess we'll wait til we get there and hope we don't have any problems. I just hope they can do the payment plan, 'cause there's not enough room on my card for the whole thing!:D

I usually plan ahead and take care of these things well ahead of time. I dropped the ball on this one. :blush: