PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back Offers

2disneyfans
04-03-2013, 06:36 PM
If you get a bounce back offer while you are at Disney World, do you have to book a specific date and resort right away? Do you have to pay anything?

faline
04-03-2013, 06:52 PM
The Bounceback offer will explain what is being offered under the special. It does need to be booked before you check out. Making the reservation works just like making any other reservation at Disney - you just make it before you leave Disney.

Pirate Granny
04-03-2013, 09:08 PM
You are also required to pay a one night refundable deposit.

Ms. Mode
04-04-2013, 12:04 PM
I thought you just had to pay the standard $200 deposit.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-04-2013, 03:25 PM
We booked our first ever voice back during our last trip, and it was super easy!

We just called the number on the flyer, and have them a credit card to charge the $200 deposit to.

Tink1
04-04-2013, 03:49 PM
I thought you just had to pay the standard $200 deposit.

Room only pays the first night, packages pay the $200. So it just depends on what you book.

Nanc

Mitzie
04-10-2013, 09:00 AM
We were able to take advantage of the bounce back in our room last week. What had changed is that it was incorporated into the main informational flyer they give you. In the past it was a card type flyer that you found on the table. I could see where some might not even see the flyer to know about it. What we did find out is that you could not transfer over an existing reservation to the bounce back code. We are traveling down to WDW in Oct with my parents and we already had one room booked at AKL and wanted to book the second one. If we had wanted to have both rooms under the discount from the bounce back we would of had to cancel the existing one and book the other two and put the $400 down on those two rooms and wait for Disney to refund the $200 sitting on the existing ressie.

DisneyDINK
04-10-2013, 10:01 AM
I called and talked to the reservation people the day before and the day I checked out. They were really helpful and explained all of the rules regarding the bounceback offer.

To clarify, they explained to me I could book a bounceback offer through the end of my checkout day. I actually checked out and booked one on my cell phone on ME. Apparently that was within the rules. You have until the reservation office closes on your checkout day to book one. They look up your current reservation to verify you are eligible.

The offer itself was a 2013 calendar which showed all of the available dates hilighted in blue. As PPs said it is found in the welcome packet they gave us at checkin. The one I got was for deluxe, deluxe villas and mods.