PDA

View Full Version : Back to the World - Day 5

RavsRuleDisney!
04-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Final day :ack: So pack up the SUV, one more look back at POR and we are off. We hit up (yes, and park at) the POLY which we will get back to stay at again if the $$$ is right. Love trhat resort. We poke around for a few and then grab the monorail for MK. HEY! - where did the crowds go?! A beautiful morning and I guess the combo of people leaving and others not at WDW and settled in yet made the crowds incredibly manageable. We zipped thru BTMRR a few times, FINALLY warm enough to tackle Splash, Buzz, Speedway, and the ol' Peoplemover ride and finished up with lunch at Be Our Guest. Really cool theming inside (makes u forget what u r plunking down for some sandwiches!) but the sammies were good and the cupcakes verrry good! And then we were done. :( One more ride on the monorail back to the POLY, some Kona coffee for DW and we are on the road. Always a 'sucky' feeling as you leave but the possibility of a return again down the road puts a little smile on my face.

wildernesslady
04-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Thanks for sharing. You got a lot accomplished. We were there in the beginning of March and it was unseasonably cool. At least it was warmer than home.

hauntedmansiongirl
04-04-2013, 12:26 AM
We're leaving for WDW on Friday- hope that it's warmer than what you experienced.

Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

faline
04-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Ohh! Trip over already!! Thanks for sharing your reports with us!!

January-2007
04-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Thanks for reporting.

angyl15
04-10-2013, 01:08 PM
My boys are 4 and 2 and we just adore disney. I loved reading your trip reports with your DSs being older - makes me realize we have many years of disney fun ahead of us!!

Tigerinvestigator
04-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the trip reports, and I will take your advice and try the Flights of Wonder show next trip. Good ending to your trip. The Poly is our favorite resort and I can't think of a better place to end a vacation if it must end.:thumbsup:

vizsla
04-13-2013, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the report.