PDA

View Full Version : Back to the World - Day 4

RavsRuleDisney!
04-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Ok, last full day at our home away from home - and the weather is finally warming up!! Early to Epcot for FP's to Soarin'....still DW's fave. Sat down at Sunshine seasons - not a soul eating yet - my DS13 had the excellent panini which I am absolutely grabbing next time! Took in one of our every trip attractions Living With the Land and then me and DS13 walked over to Innoventions for a few minutes of computer game time. Again, because it was FINALLY a pleasant sunny morning virtually no one was in there. Back to Soarin' - still wish they would update this with different video scenarios; hey, it's a big world out there! ;)

Back outside and over to Figment - another of my "couldn't you do something better with this space" thought and then into WS and hit up Maelstrom. Nibbled a bit as the Flower festival had some food booths set up (which we of course knew in advance from our Intercot family!) like the F&W festival does. Then back to the room to rest up a bit and uggh!! start packing and organizing for the journey home tomorrow. :sob:

Dinner at Boatrights - one of my DS13's faves - and then back over to Epcot. Used our Soarin' FP's and did TT again - got the personalized vehicles "on line" this time and had fun watching who had the better ride (DS11 and DW got the better of me and DS13). Getting late and we want to get in some MK time on departure day so back tp Riverside for some zzzzzzzzzzz's.

hauntedmansiongirl
04-04-2013, 12:22 AM
It's always so sad to pack! Trips always go so fast!! :mickey2:

faline
04-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Glad you got some nicer weather even if it came at the end of your trip!

January-2007
04-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Sounds like a fun Epcot day, thanks for reporting.

vizsla
04-11-2013, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the report.

Tigerinvestigator
04-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Yep those Disney blues are coming. My last few hours at WDW usually consists of brainstorming to figure out how I can move to Florida........one day I'm going to just stay!:thumbsup: