PDA

View Full Version : Photopass+ question

DisneyAddict62
04-02-2013, 11:12 PM
My daughter will be marching with her high school band on Thanksgiving Day in MK! :drum: So excited! :joy:

I am planning on purchasing PP+ before our trip and giving her the voucher to get the passcard so she can have some shots with her friends on rides, with characters, etc. My question is, if she should happen to lose the card before I get there, are we able to get another one? Is there a number of the voucher, or just on the card once we get it? I am going to have her take a picture of the # on the back, and I'll make a copy of our receipt. Would this be enough to get a new card? She is very responsible, but 14, things happen.

Pirate Granny
04-03-2013, 06:57 AM
Keep your receipt...you just need that number when you go to purchase the disc AFTER all the pictures are loaded onto the Disney site. She can have more than one card (friends)!!!! Have a wonderful time!

Davy Crockett
04-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Taking a picture of the front and back along with the purchase confirmation is always the best way to not lose the information and by purchasing online before the trip you've already established the PP+ benefits with Disney. If she does lose the card then just go to a Photo Pass shop there's one at each park usually near the entrance and show them the pictures (should be sufficient) to get a new card as the card means nothing if you don't have the account active with Disney. When you get home log on to the Photo Pass site input BOTH PP+ card numbers into the appropriate area and you will have access to everything saved under both. We've done this in the past when we just forgot and left the primary card in the room and did not want to go back to the resort to retrieve it.

Congratulations on your DD's accomplishment and have a wonderful trip!

DisneyAddict62
04-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the replys! I hope she gets some great shots with her friends in the couple of days she is there without us!