PDA

View Full Version : Is POG available at Kona?

DisneyWFan
04-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Does anyone know if you can get POG juice at Kona? Or Captain Cooks? I don't want to spend the money to go to Ohana just so my son can get the juice he loves so much.

TIA

VWL Mom
04-03-2013, 07:20 AM
They don't serve POG juice at Kona but they do serve Lilikoi Juice which seems to be the same thing. Passion fruit, orange, and guava. You can also get it at the Tusker House breakfast.

BrerGnat
04-03-2013, 07:57 AM
I can't answer this particular question, but I can tell you, it is VERY easy to make POG at home.

Guava Juice sounds all exotic and stuff, but you can find it in most any grocery store that has a Hispanic or Asian Foods aisle. You usually see it in cans. It is often called Guava Nectar. Goya makes it, as well as a couple other companies.

Guava is a highly popular fruit in Puerto Rico, where my family is from. It has a very strong flavor, so I would guess that the juice is probably one part Guava Nectar to one part each OJ and Pineapple Juice. Just mix it up in a large jug and there you go!

FLKatie912
04-04-2013, 12:36 AM
They don't serve POG juice at Kona but they do serve Lilikoi Juice which seems to be the same thing. Passion fruit, orange, and guava. You can also get it at the Tusker House breakfast.

I used to work at the Polynesian, I can tell you it is the same juice at Kona. :) They are also starting to sell it at DAK under the name "Jungle Juice" at some of the kiosks.