PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Reward Points????

ASweetLov
04-02-2013, 01:32 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this.... I have had a Disney Visa for 9 years now. 4 Previous WDW vacations and they have all been paid for with this credit card giving me tons of reward points which I have used at my resort. I am going back to WDW in September for my honeymoon and have been paying off my vacation with my Disney Visa card. I have no been earning any reward points on paying this vacation. I am just confused why I am not getting any reward points when I have in the past (most recently my June 2012 vacation). Is any one else that has this credit card been having issues with this?? :confused:

VWL Mom
04-02-2013, 01:44 PM
If your account is up to date with payments then they should be earning points each time they post. You might want to give them a call to find out what's up.

ASweetLov
04-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks! Yeah I will be giving them a call

MargaretMessler
04-03-2013, 03:28 AM
I booked two vacations this year and earned points on both.

TinkerbellT421
04-03-2013, 07:42 AM
I do know that the points don't show until your month statement closes.

ASweetLov
04-03-2013, 11:24 AM
I was thinking the same thing, so was going to let my bill come in the mail to see if points have been added. If not I will be giving them a call. Thanks everyone!

brivers222
04-04-2013, 04:25 PM
yeah points only show up when your statement posts. annoying how they can't track in realtime..

TinkerbellT421
04-04-2013, 05:44 PM
yeah points only show up when your statement posts. annoying how they can't track in realtime..

They do it to avoid contested or credited charges. For example, if you have 30 days to contest a charge, so they wait till that period is over to make sure you don't charge, get instant points, then return it to the store, but your ahead because you received points instantly. That's what they have explained to me recently when I had to transfer extra points to my card the day before my December trip.