PDA

View Full Version : Other Entertainment Options

GoldenDreams
03-31-2013, 11:05 PM
In addition to the main entertainment such as swimming/aquaduck, shows, movies, and the spa, what other things did you find to do on board? Did anyone take any interesting tours?

I know every cruise is different. On the Dream, we saw people making pinewood derby cars out of a potato and carrots, went to a family pirate game show, and went to an '80's Name That Tune game. All of those were really fun. I think I'd do more of those on my next cruise. Although the lure of those lounge chairs in the adult part of the pool deck is pretty strong! :cloud9:

joanna71985
04-02-2013, 11:12 AM
I've been on 2 cruises so far, and there were plenty of events on board. I loved the trivia events (I even won one!), the Midship Detective Agency game is a lot of fun (Dream/Fantasy only), Bingo is fun. And for me, I loved meeting the characters

wildernesslady
04-03-2013, 12:57 PM
On the Magic, we took the art of the theme show tour. Very interesting. It is an adult only tour.

TracyL
04-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Leaving on a 3-night on the Dream next week, and looking forward to some fun on-board stuff. I have no use at all for Nassau, so I have no intention of getting off the boat there! Hoping there's some good entertainment on board during that day.

Does anyone know if they do any kind of classes, like yoga, or cooking, or who knows what all else?

joanna71985
04-07-2013, 10:50 PM
I know there were cooking classes on the Fantasy. I have to double-check my Navigators to see if the Dream had any

TracyL
04-27-2013, 09:31 AM
My post-cruise (Dream) update:

Agree that the Midship Detective Agency is great fun.

We did the Art of the Theme Show tour as well, and it was awesome.

Not a ton of stuff going on onboard during the stop in Nassau, but certainly enough to keep me busy. I scheduled my spa treatment for around 2:00, which turned out to be a mistake. A ton of interesting things were going on at that exact hour, so I missed out on some things I would have enjoyed, but that just means there's "more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than can ever be done." Not really a complaint!!

Headed on the same exact cruise in June with different people. Can't wait to go back!

:sail: