PDA

View Full Version : Crazy To Go 4th of July Week?

Mad About Mickey
03-31-2013, 09:30 AM
We planned on visiting DL the last week of June but snow days have kyboshed that idea. Are we insane to go the week of the 4th of July? Are the parks crowded, are hotels booked & pricier?

How about traveling around SoCo that week? We have Six Flags season passes so we plan on going there, is it a one day park or two? We really want to go to the beach and swim in the Pacific, kids 6, 9, 16 so looking for a kid friendly beach suggestion. Any help will be appreciated.

Disney4us2
03-31-2013, 12:55 PM
The parks will be busy, but not unbearable. Plan on using fastpasses (times are now being enforced). If you are staying on property, make use of the early entry into the parks. With a busy time, I would plan on more than two days to see both parks. Especially Cars Land.

Don't know about the beach areas in that area. I live closed to Six Flags Magic Mountain and we always to to Zuma beach in Malibu.

I would plan on 3-4 days for parks and you could base your stay in Anaheim to venture out.

After staying on property now, I don't know if I could stay at a good neighbor. I love the perk of the early entry and just the whole Disney feel.