PDA

View Full Version : Membership Letter

TheHD
03-30-2013, 01:07 PM
Ok, so it's "official" now. I just received my membership number letter from DVC yesterday. :party: The letter mentioned that I'll have to wait another two weeks to receive my permanent ID card and Vacation Planner.

I went to the DVC member website and apparently I need an activation code along with my membership number to create an account. My question is, will my activation code come in the Vacation Planner paperwork or is this something that I need to call member services about to receive?

Thanks in advance,

VWL Mom
03-30-2013, 01:48 PM
It will come in your planner but you can call and they can give it to you. DH had never activated his account but needed it a few weeks ago. I called MS and they asked him a few questions and activated his account.

TheHD
03-31-2013, 03:37 AM
Awesome. Thanks again VWL Mom!

vizsla
03-31-2013, 06:08 AM
:mickey: Welcome Home:mickey:

TheHD
04-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Thank you! :mickey:

mickeyman42
04-05-2013, 07:33 AM
I'm just the opposite, received my online activation code via email, but no membership id number yet. called to see if they could give it to me over the phone but apparently I have to wait for it to come in the mail. waiting is hard!

VWL Mom
04-05-2013, 08:17 AM
I'm just the opposite, received my online activation code via email, but no membership id number yet. called to see if they could give it to me over the phone but apparently I have to wait for it to come in the mail. waiting is hard!

If you have closed more than 2 weeks ago, member accounting has your membership number and can give it to you so I would call back. The fact that you have an activation code already makes me think something is amiss.

mickeyman42
04-06-2013, 08:58 AM
yeah I did call again, and this CM got me my number. Ironically I then went to the mail and our letter was there anyways, if I had just been a little more patient.....

TheHD
04-07-2013, 08:04 PM
I called and made my first reservation as a DVC member. They said that I should receive my activation code in the mail and if not, to call.