PDA

View Full Version : Which Value

2disneyfans
03-29-2013, 06:30 AM
In the past we have stayed at CBR three times. This will be our first time trying Value. Which Value would be better for us to try?

We have DS age 4 and DS age 2. We were going to do preferred. The boys both nap daily in the afternoon. Any advice?

We were considering Pop and All Star Music or All Star Movies. (AoA mermaid looks amazing but from what I understand no discounts!)

faline
03-29-2013, 07:33 AM
In the past, we've stayed at All Star Music and Pop. I much preferred Pop. Keep in mind that room space is limited so there is no place for you and your spouse to go to while your boys are napping.

EJS-Houston
03-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Having stayed in All-Star Sports frequently in the past, I stayed at POP for the first time this past November. POP will be my go-to resort going forward. We loved it! The theming, the look of the place, the dedicated buses, the food court, the proximity to Art of Animation (allowing us to just walk across the bridge and explore), the lake-view room that was very quiet at night and allowed us to watch Wishes from our room one night, the close proximity of our room (60s building, standard room, lake view, 4th floor) to the food court and bus stop. Highly recommend POP!

Butters
03-29-2013, 03:17 PM
POP was our favorite among the values... Just had a newer feel to it

olivegirl
03-29-2013, 05:07 PM
WE love love love POP CENTURY!!! We have stayed there many times and love it more each time!! The grounds are BEAUTIFUL, the food is awesome and the rooms are clean and comfortable!!!! We were there last April and August and had a renevated room!!! Great is all I can say!! We usually get a room by Hourglass Lake!!! It is sooo quiet and peaceful!! The sunsets are just gourgeous!! The food court is large and has great food! We never had to wait more than 15 mins for a bus!! We love that we have a choice of pools!! Have a GREAT trip!!

1DisneyNut
03-29-2013, 07:09 PM
My advice is to pay the little extra and avoid the Values but you may can tolerate them better than we do.

Pirate Granny
03-29-2013, 07:41 PM
Pop...for nap times we put the lock open and put the chairs OUTSIDE the door and sit and visit until the kiddies fell asleep...no problem...we love Pop, but did stay at all of the all stars...hoping to try A of A in Sep..

Kenny1113
03-29-2013, 08:26 PM
Another for POP.:thumbsup:
Runner up:all star Movies.

MNNHFLTX
03-31-2013, 08:20 PM
Pop Century is the only value resort I would consider staying at again. It's a fun place and the layout includes fun places for the kids to play without it being too intrusive to other guests.

We stayed at All-Star Sports years ago and never stayed there again. Our room was right off of the foot ball field and there were kids and adults out there most of the night, it seemed, yelling and carrying on. We got very little sleep.