PDA

View Full Version : pick up and drop off of scooters?

tinklover
03-28-2013, 10:22 AM
I will be headed to WDW again in 40 days staying at Pop. I know there was a change in scooter drop off and pick up. if I use Apple which is a Disney verified company, do I still have to be there for drop off and pic up? we will be leaving Pop around 4 am as we have a 7:30 flight home. Thank you in advance.

tinxmom
03-28-2013, 11:03 AM
We have used Apple for our last two trips (just last October and the November before that) and we picked up and dropped off the scooter with the luggage cast members at Pop both times. It was waiting for us when we checked in, and we left it just before we got on the ME.

John
03-28-2013, 11:27 AM
If you use a company you like - please ask them to consider sponsoring the site and this forum. There is definitely a need and no better way to get someone involved that by a customer asking :)

Have a great trip! :mickey:

Itchy
03-28-2013, 11:49 AM
As John has suggested, I have asked Apple each time that I have used them to become a sponsor as they will get a lot more exposure.

As for the drop off and pick up at POP we have always picked it up and dropped off at the bell captains desk ( luggage drop off site )

Have a great trip....:mickey: