PDA

View Full Version : dumb question

mousetrapper
03-27-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm on the DDP - second tier (can't remember what it's called - the one where you get a table service, quick service and snack per night per person).

So that means if my trip is 11 days, that's 10 table service points per person?

Also - I am making ADRs using My Disney Experience online. No real problems so far. :thumbsup: But I was just shifting some things around here and there - an earlier dinner at Artist Point so we could catch the parade and Wishes back at MK, for example - but now I'm panicking that the ones that required a credit card to reserve will hit me with a $10 per person charge for changing! Or is that only if you don't show up without cancelling within 48 hours? The way it's worded is a bit confusing.

I know - probably a dumb question but I just want to be sure. :confused:

VWL Mom
03-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Your DDP credits are based on number of nights, so for 11days/10 nights you are correct, 10 TS.

The $10 per person charge is if you don't cancel 48 hours before. There is no charge for canceling or changing prior to that.

Sometimes we can really make ourselves crazy by second guessing ourselves, can't we. :mickey:

mousetrapper
03-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Sometimes we can really make ourselves crazy by second guessing ourselves, can't we. :mickey:

Yes indeed-y! :)