PDA

View Full Version : Online dining reservations...what's up?

ledudes
03-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Well, I spent another year getting up at the crack of dawn to book my melas online and as usual, it did not work. I thought you were supposed to be able to beek your entire stay if you had your reservation number, but it never works. Is this actually a myth? Does it only work if you get a live person on the phone? I'm thinking maybe you can book online, but only if it is eaxactly 180 days out and not for your whole stay. Luckily, I was able to do it all on the phone at 7 EST but I am still curious if thye still haven't been able to make the website work correctly or if they just won't allow those type of ADR's to be booled online.

Linnie
03-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Not sure what went wrong for you, because it has always worked for us. Thank goodness you called and were still able to get the meals you wanted :mickey:

Linnie

VWL Mom
03-23-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm not quite a fan of the new and improved system. I had to call for my +10 too even though the days appear to be open (they change color). In addition, when I tried to check in online for my stay last weekend, it gave me all sorts of grief. It took six tries for my Disney Visa to go through.

I keep thinking positive thoughts that everything will be working when we go in June.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-23-2013, 06:58 PM
The new website, is, well, interesting at best.

I have a terrible time getting any reservations to work on it ... and usually end up using firefox, and getting onto the old site.

So, it wasn't you at all, it was the "fun" of the new site. I hope it gets better soon!

c&d
03-25-2013, 08:47 AM
I had no problem when I made ours, my only complaint is that it is the slowest website I've ever used for reasons I can not fathom.

Tekneek
03-25-2013, 10:06 AM
I had no problem when I made ours, my only complaint is that it is the slowest website I've ever used for reasons I can not fathom.

I don't think Disney has ever made a web application that worked well every time. If they have, I never used it. Part of why I am down on them relying more and more on web services.