PDA

View Full Version : Daybed in rooms other than Poly?

mdricks
03-22-2013, 08:19 PM
My boys golf weekend may have just lost its 4th member to the honey-do list.

We usually stay at pop in 2 adjoining rooms. If the three of us can stay on one room the cost is not so different and we might splurge and do a deluxe this year.

Problem is we all need our own bed. The daybeds at the Poly would be fine as I'm pretty small.

Q: any other deluxes have a daybed in the rooms?

Thanks in advance!

:number1:

VWL Mom
03-22-2013, 08:44 PM
I believe both the Contemporary and Boardwalk have daybeds in their rooms.

mdricks
03-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Both excellent choices too!

Thanks!!!

greengeen
03-22-2013, 09:31 PM
Daybeds are also available at Yacht Club and Beach Club.

SBETigg
03-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Beach Club, Yacht club all have potential for day bed as far as I know. Have had one at Poly, Contemp, and Grand Floridian for certain of them all.

BrerGnat
03-23-2013, 09:34 AM
The only deluxes that do not have them are Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom lodge.

As far as I know, Poly, Contemporary and GF are the only ones where the standards rooms ALL come with a daybed.

BWI, YC, and BC only have some rooms with daybeds, not all. You'd have to request it.

mdricks
03-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the help everybody.

My first time at a Deluxe. They will be revoking my cheapskate card any day now!

SBETigg
03-24-2013, 01:52 AM
The only deluxes that do not have them are Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom lodge.

As far as I know, Poly, Contemporary and GF are the only ones where the standards rooms ALL come with a daybed.

BWI, YC, and BC only have some rooms with daybeds, not all. You'd have to request it.

The dormer rooms (slightly smaller) at the Grand Floridian do not have day beds, so I would make sure to request one there, too.

mydisneygirls
03-24-2013, 10:53 PM
The Wilderness Lodge does not have daybeds but they do have rooms with bunk beds...I know, I know. Although I've never stayed in one of these rooms, the bunk beds do look like they are full size (not twin). Maybe someone who has stayed in one can provide more info. It is a deluxe resort, it's absolutely beautiful and the rates are somewhat lower than the other deluxes so you would only have to use 3/4ths of your cheepskate card!!!!