PDA

View Full Version : Grocery Services

tinxmom
03-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Can anyone give me info on Grocery Serices? Been to the World many times, but this trip I have DD12 with some medical issues and I really need some snacks and food on hand. Can't decide if its easier (and cheaper) to pack in my luggage or if its pretty reasonable to get once we arrive. Oh, and we will not have a car, we rely on Disney transportation while we are there.

DizneyRox
03-22-2013, 04:20 PM
I have found that grocery delivery services, while not a great value comparing their prices to your local prices, once you factor in the transportation, time and other intangibles, it works better.

Never had a problem with delivery times, etc. But, unless you are getting a lot, it might just be easier to stop by a DVC resort and enjoy a better selection of groceries.

John
03-22-2013, 04:32 PM
We recommend our sponsor - Strollers and Groceries. They are a much better choice than the company you originally mentioned. You can't beat the convenience of having things delivered when you arrive to your hotel or vacation rental home.

http://www.strollersandgroceries.com/

Brian and Nicole (owners) will take care of you. There should be a few reviews if you search here.

Also, they now have the availabilty to deliver adult beverages to you - which is a nice plus as well.