PDA

View Full Version : Epcot food and Wine fest 2013

Capt_redshirt
03-21-2013, 08:25 PM
I noticed in last years food and wine fest Chase offered a special lounge. While i know there is no promise that they will do it again, I am curious on what they offer for cardmembers there (i have a chase disney card) and if its worth it.

Pirate Granny
03-21-2013, 10:12 PM
Free soft drinks and cookies...first several people a day sometimes got a reserved viewing area for Illuminations.

PirateLover
03-21-2013, 10:39 PM
It had a TV, free soft drinks, water etc. When we went in there wasn't much food, more snack type stuff. The big bonus was plenty of outlets to recharge cell phones and some cushy furniture. It was definitely a nice little place to retreat and recharge (in multiple ways)!

mrte62
03-22-2013, 01:09 PM
It had a TV, free soft drinks, water etc. When we went in there wasn't much food, more snack type stuff. The big bonus was plenty of outlets to recharge cell phones and some cushy furniture. It was definitely a nice little place to retreat and recharge (in multiple ways)!

It also had a private bathroom. It was a nice place to sit and relax on those comfy chairs. Tea & coffee as well. A good place to wait for an event to start without having to stand in line.

And to get a free chocolate sample on the way in never hurt either. :mickey:

Capt_redshirt
03-22-2013, 01:34 PM
sounds like a great place to relax does everyone have to have a card to get in or can i bring a guest with me

DonaldDuckUSA
03-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Everyone in your party can go. There is a maximum of people you can take with you, but I don't recall how many.

We had to wait in a line to get in, and DBF didn't think it was worth the wait, but I thought it was a welcome break. All the comfy chairs were taken, and we didn't partake in any cookies, but we did charge our phones, had a cup of coffee, and planned the rest of the day. It gave me a good boost for the rest of the day.

I'd probably go again.

BriarRose0708
03-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Everyone in your party can go. There is a maximum of people you can take with you, but I don't recall how many.

I think it was 8. I found it to be a smaller space than I thought it would be and it was crowded at the time I was there. We had to sit on the floor. I don't think I'd use it again.

Capt_redshirt
03-24-2013, 05:18 PM
also when i was there in 09 they had a wine shop in the old pavilion of life building.... does anyone know if that was available last year

SlinkyDog
03-24-2013, 08:29 PM
I was not a fan of waiting in line but having a private bathroom and recharging our cell phones was nice. I just enjoyed being back inside the wonders of life.