PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Resort views

Lisa and Alan
03-20-2013, 09:13 AM
We just booked a 1 bedroom villas at the BWV. We typically stay in a "boardwalk view" room. Because this view was unavailable, we booked a "water/garden view". I am going to request an upper floor room, but was wondering if anyone may have some particular recommendations for specific location requests within our viewing category. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

TinkerbellT421
03-20-2013, 09:29 AM
Last time we stayed in a water/garden view we were facing the quiet pool/garden area. It was very nice, I'd stay there again. We were on an end room which was nice because we were easily accessible to the pool because we would leave our room, walk right down the stairs, I believe 2 or 3 floors and bam exit the door and the pool was right there. It was very convenient. I cannot for the life of me remember the room number though, it was a few years back. But, more than likely you will be facing the quiet pool. If you prefer easy access I would ask for an end room if possible. Even when entering the resort it was easy enough to walk through the main pool area, go straight through to the walkway that heads to DHS and out stairwell was right there. Could avoid the main lobby all together.