PDA

View Full Version : Is Mad T Party worth a stop by??

Disney_pups2
03-20-2013, 01:42 AM
I was reading that DL has a Mad T Party. Has anyone stopped by this and is it worth even taking the time to stop by?

BrerGnat
03-20-2013, 08:38 AM
I would say, if you are in the age range of 18-25 and really into the club scene, maybe. It's basically an outdoor nightclub. There are two stages where there will be a DJ and some dancers, the music is loud, mostly House and Techno style. There is an outdoor bar. It's like Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland Themed. I think it's not nearly as interesting as the Tron themed party they used to have there. Honestly, I expect that this will go away sooner rather than later. However, it's easy enough to just walk through to see what it's all about. I can't imagine choosing to spend my time here when DCA has SO much more to offer.

NotaGeek
03-21-2013, 12:05 AM
It's fun but not as much fun as Tron. Definitely walk by -- it's interesting to see -- and the the Arcade is super fun -- lots of great old video games to play!

Disney_pups2
03-21-2013, 01:39 AM
Ok, thanks you two. I appreciate the thoughts! We will do a walk by..lol.

tinkwest
03-21-2013, 09:28 AM
I have never attended the Mad T Party, but I wish all of the outdoor staging would go away. Especially during the daytime when it is not in use, I think it is a shame that it covers up the cute exterior of the Montster's Inc. attraction.

Disney_pups2
03-22-2013, 01:42 AM
Tinkwest,
I haven't been there but I could see how that would ruin it. It seems that DL is working with such small spaces because of location that their new concepts are too "big" for the place..lol.