PDA

View Full Version : Microwave in Cafe Rix

ILive4Disney
03-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know if Cafe Rix has a microwave available for use? We eat vegan and find it a bit challenging at Disney. It would be great if we could bring some precooked meals and warm them up!! Thanks in advance!!v:mickey:

Pirate Granny
03-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Where is this???.

greengeen
03-19-2013, 07:17 PM
You should consider booking a DVC studio instead, they all have microwaves in the room.

VWL Mom
03-19-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm not sure if it would be a Cafe Rix or at the Pepper Market but there is a microwave for guests to use at each resort.

DisneyCheesehead
03-24-2013, 04:26 PM
We were just there a month ago, and if I remember correctly, there was a microwave in Rix Lounge, the bar next to Cafe Rix.
Walk past the beverage station into the bar, and the microwave was right there.

PlutoPlanet
03-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Where is this???.

I had to look this up. Coronado Springs.

sorarail
04-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Hub and I are vegan and haven't had a problem. I book our dining reservations ahead of time. Vegan isn't an option on the res site so I just put we have "allergies" When we arrive, the host/ess asks about our allergies - when we say we're vegan, they are almost relieved. The chef will come out and let you know what items are vegan or can be made vegan. Tusker House and Sanaa are both excellent. At Teppan Edo - the chef cooks our meals on the hibachi first, before they put the meat on. Lots of the quick dining places have veggie burgers or wraps.