PDA

View Full Version : Art of Animation pools?

minnie-mouse
03-17-2013, 03:43 PM
We are hoping to go and visit AoA on our upcoming trip. I see from photos the Little Mermaid pool is gated. Does that mean we won't be able to take pictures near any of the cute statues on property? Are all the pools gated? Are most of the statues accesssible to those not staying at AoA? We will be staying at a Disney resort, would our Keys to the World car not work at this resort I guess?

Pirate Granny
03-17-2013, 03:47 PM
All pools are gated...the statues are NOT in the gated parts...neither are the playgrounds...food court is open to all and it's great!

Your KTTW will not work at A of A...neither do Pop KTTW keys work over there! No pool hopping allowed for any reason, including DVC members.

minnie-mouse
03-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Great, thank you! As long as we can get near the statures, my DDs will be happy. :thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
03-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Yep plan to take my grandson over to see and play on the playgrounds...very nicely done!

jonahbear2006
03-26-2013, 03:50 AM
These premises are some of the best on wdw property to escape to. Their food court is good enough that I can just eat THERE all week. I love walking through Carsland more than any section of this resort..it feels real. The padded grounds are so comfy and make for a great place to play. Don't be surprised if you waste an entire day here. Only one pool is gated and that is the big blue pool.

Pirate Granny
03-26-2013, 07:18 AM
All three pools are gated!