PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR: The Game 2011 for Wii - designing a car

Mr. Brass Bonanza
03-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Hello! Is it possible to design your own car with NASCAR 2011: The Game for Wii? I have seen YouTube videos of people doing it, but I can't figure it out on my Wii game...so I'm wondering if those videos are with another system and you can't with Wii. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Elias1901
03-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Hello! Is it possible to design your own car with NASCAR 2011: The Game for Wii? I have seen YouTube videos of people doing it, but I can't figure it out on my Wii game...so I'm wondering if those videos are with another system and you can't with Wii. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

I read over the Wiki page for the game and I saw no mention of a "design a car" mode and pages like this usually would mention all of the game's features. Unless, I accidentally missed something or read over it... but I don't believe I did.

Main Street Jim
03-17-2013, 04:19 PM

Thanks!Got a link? Usually for console versions of NASCAR games, you are unable to paint and design your own cars.

Elias1901
03-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Got a link? Usually for console versions of NASCAR games, you are unable to paint and design your own cars.

Yah, I figured as much from the ones I've seen/played. It's mostly all about the racing for the NASCAR series. Games that focus not just on racing but also "souping" up cars... Gran Trismo to name one... will have a focus on the paint/design modes.