PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass+

andrew&ryansmommy
03-13-2013, 04:05 PM
I apologize if this has been discussed before but I could not find a direct answer. Is the new Fastpass+ available to all guests yet? If not, how can you get it, or when will it be available? I'm wondering if deciding to stay off property this trip is going to work against us..would LOVE to schedule out some of the big rides ahead of time, or not have to worry if we have a scheduled meal early in the morning that we would miss all the traditional fastpass tickets.

Goofster
03-13-2013, 04:09 PM
We were just there this past week and it wasn't yet available, though you could tell that most of the infrastructure was installed at the attractions (just covered up). I've heard others mention "later this year" after more testing is completed.

MickeysBestPal
03-13-2013, 04:24 PM
I apologize if this has been discussed before but I could not find a direct answer. Is the new Fastpass+ available to all guests yet? If not, how can you get it, or when will it be available? I'm wondering if deciding to stay off property this trip is going to work against us..would LOVE to schedule out some of the big rides ahead of time, or not have to worry if we have a scheduled meal early in the morning that we would miss all the traditional fastpass tickets.

FP+ participation (as stated by Disney) is not to be related to staying on or off property.

At this time, there is no information as to when FP+ will be rolled out.
In fact, there was to be a scheduled test (with pre-selected guests) a couple of weeks ago, and even that test was cancelled at the last minute, with no mention of when it would be rescheduled.