PDA

View Full Version : 1st time at BWV

DisneyHoneymooners
03-11-2013, 09:00 AM
This Sept. we will be staying at BWV's for the Ist time:thumbsup:. We have a couple of questions and thought you folks at intercot could help.

1 - We are running the TOT 10 miler and thought we could use the walkway to HS for training runs. Is this allowed? what is the distance?

2 - Is there are bar:marg: located by either of the quiet pools? I know of the one next to the Luna park pool.

3 - Anything else we should know?

Thanks!

BrerGnat
03-11-2013, 09:50 AM
There are no bars near the quiet pool.

You are certainly welcome to jog the path to DHS. When you check in, ask for a map of the jogging paths. That will show you the distances. I did a circuit from Beach Club, around the lake, to DHS and back. I did that twice and it was just over 3 miles.

PlutoPlanet
03-11-2013, 12:15 PM
You'll love BWV. I jog the Boardwalk itself, but not the path to DHS. The BW path is 7/8th of a mile.

PlutoPlanet
03-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Postscript - We like have dinner at the restaurants on the Boardwalk or at EPCOT. Make ADRs early. It's just so easy to have a dinner reservation we can just walk to. Check out Captain's Grill. It's not that busy.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-15-2013, 09:04 AM
We will be staying at BWV in September too! Is there something happening in Michigan in September? Seems like we're all leaving the state in Sept. for Disneyworld! This time though, we are flying!

We have a BW view studio for 4 days and then transfering to a 1 bdroom at BLT. In Feb when I was there, there were so many joggers all over the boardwalk and around the lake at B&Y.