PDA

View Full Version : Questions...

Ltmoko
03-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Might sound silly but, we are staying at AKV in , Nov, Are the wahers He? If not do you use powder or liquid? Also the dish washer, powder or liquid? Thanks!

Carol
03-10-2013, 11:39 AM
There are washer/dryers in all but the studios. They give you a box of powdered Tide, enough for one load. I bring the Tide Pods and dryer sheets.

They also give you Cascade for the dishwasher. I don't cook on vacation, so never use it.

You get more on Trash & Towel Day.

DizneyRox
03-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Used to be liquid soap if you wanted to wash dishes in the sink as well.

We used to bring our own detergent for the laundry and stop down at the laundry room and drop off any boxes of tide we accumulated during our trip.

faline
03-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Yes, there is still a small bottle of liquid dish soap by the kitchen sink - at least as of our last trip!!

tundramom
03-10-2013, 06:23 PM
They are not He, just stackables. We take our own detergent and Bounce, I usually do multiple loads so I don't have so much when we get home. It's convenient to put something in to wash at bed time, then toss in the dryer the next AM before heading to the parks.

VWL Mom
03-10-2013, 06:25 PM
We fly and find the Purex 3-1 sheets great to travel with. Detergent, fabric softener & dryer sheet all in one.