PDA

View Full Version : Linking reservations with My Disney Experience?

GoofyFan
03-08-2013, 12:47 PM
We are traveling to the World in May.:party: Family of four but, since we are all adults, we have two rooms reserved. Do you know if you can link both reservations in My Disney Experience? Or are you limited to one reservation at a time?

Thanks!

Capt_redshirt
03-08-2013, 01:02 PM
i believe if you set the other primary guest as a family member you can see both but they would have to accept the request...

Itchy
03-08-2013, 02:12 PM
When I have taken my daughter and her family to WDW we each had our own rooms and reservation numbers. They both showed up on My Disney Experience when I retrieved them by their reservation numbers. It even showed our ADR's.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

GoofyFan
03-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Ok, so it sounds like I won't screw anything up if I link the second reservation to my account.

Thanks for the info!

Itchy
03-08-2013, 04:24 PM
I don't know if you would screw it up, but did you make all of the reservations in your name or did each group / family make their own.

If you make it there should be no issue seeing it. To see theirs you would need their reservation number and the other information that is needed to retrieve the reservation.

I would try but either way you should not screw up things if they wont let you do it. The information would still be under their own account.

Sorry for any confusion....:blush:

LVT
03-09-2013, 08:48 AM
My duo room reservations that I made (sons) both show up.

KiNg4aDaY
03-09-2013, 10:59 AM
my brother and I linked our reservations, and we are even staying at seperate resorts. I don't think he set the permissions right for what I can see about his reservations, but he can see everything on mine. The one thing I am having problems with on the myexperience page is setting up plans.

I try to set individual plans for each theme park in terms of shows I want to go to so I can be somewhat organized and I don't have to carry around a times guide all day. The problem is that you can't tell it you want individual things on the website...but you can trhough the phone app.

Also, I set it up so that it shows that I will be at the studios on Tuesday, but if I switch to the map view it shows that Im at Studios on Monday. its very wierd.

GoofyFan
03-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Ok, I think we may have screwed something up.

Family of four. My self, my wife, and our two adult sons.

I set up my MDE and linked my wife's and my room reservation. No problem. Then I had my son create and MDE account and he linked their room reservation. However, it shows him and ME; not him and his brother!

Any idea on what I messed up or how to fix it?

Thanks!