PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table??

Jeri
03-07-2013, 02:54 PM
We are going in October and I want to book breakfast here, hopefully before park opening.
I have always just called right when the phones open exactly 180 days out and have always got everything I wanted and within 10 minutes of my target time.
But I have heard that to book this I need to be online right at the moment you can start doing online resservations or I will never get it.

My questions are:
Is it still really hard to get a ressie here?
Is going on line right at 5 am ( central time) my best bet for getting it?
How do I do online reservations? What info do I need to have when I do it?
Can I get onto the site prior to 5 am, and get logged in, just not make any ressies till the magic time?

Sorry for so many questions, but I really want this ressie & I have never done online before.
Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-07-2013, 03:25 PM
CRT doesn't seem to be quite as crazy as it used to be ... with the Princess Breakfast in Norway, and the new Be Our Gues (although without characters), the craziness had subdued.

I would still book it early, but you no longer have to offer to sell your first-born!

For example, at the end of August, there are still times available well past the 180-day mark.

The greatest challenge may be the online system, so be prepared to call. I had to make my ADR's in firefox, IE just wouldn't work at all!

Yes, you can log in before the "magic" time, and make the ADR's as soon as the time switches ... I'm usually logged in and ready to go about 10 minutes early.

Maleficent's Dad
03-07-2013, 03:48 PM
CRT doesn't seem to be quite as crazy as it used to be ... with the Princess Breakfast in Norway, and the new Be Our Gues (although without characters), the craziness had subdued.
I agree with Heather, although I do think that the pricing also has something to do with it ($60 for bacon & eggs - albeit in the castle with princesses - is on the steep side!).

However, if you're going to book, always best to do so early and be safe!

Jeri
03-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Thank you for all the info.
I am happy to hear it isn't as crazy and that I have a chance.
Also thanks for the heads up about IE and trying to book it. I have been having problems with that, and had planned on waking my 15 yr old to use his computer since he doesn't use IE.

Again thanks so much, I feel better and more calm about this. I actually have been having bad dreams stressing about it.:(