PDA

View Full Version : Birthday ideas

Borky00
03-06-2013, 07:55 AM
My daughter is turning 14 on our last full day in WDW on 3/22. Any good ideas on how to celebrate? :party:

Thanx
Bill

faline
03-06-2013, 08:07 AM
A spa treatment?

Lunch or dinner at a favorite restaurant? You could order a cake for delivery to the table.

A special delivery to the room courtesy of Disney Florist (they do more than just flowers)?

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-06-2013, 09:41 AM
We've celebrated DD's birthday at Disney, and she loved it.

We've done the special dinner, had a delivery from the Disney Florist (both to the room, and once to the restaurant ... THAT was a great surprise, and the CM's made a big deal of it.)

Could you let her plan her your last day ... all of her favourites? Attractions, meals, etc?

Since she is getting more grown-up, a spa treatment sounds great too, or maybe tea at the GF?

Borky00
03-07-2013, 07:44 PM
All good ideas I did not know there was a Disney florist. Spa is also something I will look into.

Not sure if there was a "Birthday" ride or something like that.

Thank you

faline
03-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Not sure if there was a "Birthday" ride or something like that.

No - there is no specific special ride for a birthday. If you did not have the birthday celebration noted on your reservation, I would call Disney back and make sure this is noted.

When you arrive at your resort, please ask for a birthday button. You will find many folks will notice the button and wish her a happy birthday. Occasionally, a cast member might do a little something "extra" as well - a fast pass you weren't expecting, a cupcake at the end of your meal...