PDA

View Full Version : Clarification DDP!?

Chrissykees
03-05-2013, 06:07 PM
I just want to make sure I am understanding the use/ not use policy. :mickey: so, if we have a party of 8, can I make a reservation for 8, but only 5 will use their table service and the other 3 will order straight from the menu? Is that okay?

And can one person use a table service and share that meal with another person in our party who decides not to use one of their credits, assuming it is not a buffet?

Thanks guys!

DizneyRox
03-05-2013, 06:43 PM
You can order up to the number of entitlements listed on your KTtW Card. If there are 5 adults and 3 children on the reservation, you can order 5 adult meals and 3 child meals if paying with your dining plan credits.

You can't order 6 adult meals or 4 chid meals at once. You can order less than the number of entitlements though and share.

Unfortunately, everyone orders from the same menu, regardless of how you intend to pay.

Itchy
03-05-2013, 07:22 PM
The server does not know for sure who is and who is not on the dining plan until you state such. At check in they will ask if you are on the dining plan.

When the server arrives they will again ask if you are on the dining plan. You will need to indicate which are ordering from the dining plan and which are paying out of pocket. Everyone will be billed accordingly.

I have never shared except for one of my grand children.

Hope this helps..:mickey:

Pirate Granny
03-05-2013, 09:59 PM
You have to pay or use the DDP for each member at Buffets. And I know at the Liberty tree it states you have to pay a surcharge to sit with your group, but not order food...so, no sharing there.