PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Resort Ticket Question

MCeee
03-05-2013, 04:05 PM
We're booked for 10 days in April/May this year. We're staying the first 4 days at Old Key West (first time there!), and the rest of the time @ The Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We will be buying our park hoppers in advance from Undercover Tourist, then have them added onto our Key to the World card upon check-in at OKW. 2 questions...
1. Will the changeover to VWL cause any problems in getting the remainder of our tickets added on there?
2. Also, if we have bell services take our stuff on changeover day, will they take care of our perishable food items?
:tiphat: Thanks!

faline
03-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Are you asking to only load part of your park tickets on the first leg of your trip and save the remainder to be loaded on the second resort? I'm not sure how this would work. I would suspect you can have all your park days loaded on your first card/bracelet. I would also suspect you could transfer remaining days to your second card/bracelet.

I've never tried to transfer perishable items. I'd be a little leery of this as I suspect that the folks who transfer luggage from one resort to another might need to visit several resorts before getting to your new resort. I would not want my items sitting in a hot car in transit. Personally, I would probably cab it from resort to resort and have the perishables refrigerated/stored at the second resort until your room is ready.

MCeee
03-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks Linda...
Yeah we kinda had the same idea with regard to the transfer of luggage and food items. We may even try to avoid having a quantity of milk, or other perishables to last beyond the first resort, then just buy more at the second resort.
RE: tickets... hopefully they will load the entire 10 day hoppers on the first card, then simply transfer the remainder to the second resort's cards.

I'm gonna need to get some more info on this.