PDA

View Full Version : Gift Cards and Tickets

wilcat
03-05-2013, 01:08 PM
My boss and family are heading to Orlando in April. There is a grocery chain here offering additional fuel perks when buying Disney Gift Cards. He wants to know if he can use the gift cards to buy park tickets when he gets to WDW? I would assume yes, but wanted to ask the folks who know if that is doable. Also can you use the cards anywhere on WDW property?

hauntedmansiongirl
03-05-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm not sure but you could check the disney gift card website. What a cool idea!! Where are they selling these cards?

hauntedmansiongirl
03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
I just checked the website for you and it says that you can use it towards admission at "select locations" at WDW. I would assume that includes at the individual park gates.

faline
03-05-2013, 06:47 PM
You can pretty much use the Disney Gift cards throughout the Disney properties. We recently used Disney Gift cards at Aulani to partially pay off our balance as we were checking out.

darth daddy
03-11-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm from the Pittsburgh area also and purchased Disney gift cards from the store you are referring to and had no problems using them to pay for our vacation package in 2009. I was able to earn quite a bit of gasoline discounts that way!