PDA

View Full Version : Romantic table service

ANG
03-04-2013, 03:02 PM
DH and I are taking my parents for their first trip to Disney! They are anxious to see why we love it so much. I want to make a reservation for just the two of them one of our nights.

What Table Service do you consider most romantic?

We will be on the dining plan. And preferable one credit please.

SBETigg
03-04-2013, 04:03 PM
For romantic one credit on the dining plan, I love:

Sanaa
Kouzzina
Grand Floridian Cafe
Hacienda de San Angel or San Angel Inn
Chefs de France

Also maybe Raglan Road (more fun than romantic, live music later in the evening)

JerseyDad
03-04-2013, 07:52 PM
.......San Angel Inn

lawgirl
03-04-2013, 08:43 PM
I LOVE San Angel Inn...there is something about dining riverside by the pyramid in the twinkling lights!

Sanaa is also excellent. I love the whole AKL, and Jiko and Sanaa are 2 of my favorites.

I would stay away from Germany and any character dining if you are going for romantic.

The AKL is just magical at night, and Sanaa and Jiko are both amazing. That's what I would do. Good luck!

crazygoalie39
03-04-2013, 10:33 PM
My choice would be Chefs de France. Sanaa and San Angel would be good options as well. If you wanted to do 2 credits, I'd choose Narcoossee's or Artist Point.

Itchy
03-04-2013, 11:05 PM
California Grill, The Wave, or Kona Cafe.

Tigerinvestigator
03-06-2013, 02:42 AM
Another vote for San Angel Inn. If they are willing to wait they can get a table waterside. It is very dark with the candlelight being the only real light. That actually helps block out the crowd.

Jiko would be my second choice. The food and atmosphere are fantastic.:thumbsup:

Tigerinvestigator
03-06-2013, 02:43 AM
OH........and Todd English Bluezoo in the Dolphin would be a great choice as well.

lawgirl
03-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Are the Dolphin restaurants on the DDP? I'd check to make sure before you book.