PDA

View Full Version : CS thoughts

Mitzie
03-04-2013, 12:40 PM
We are booked to stay at CSR April 1-6. I noticed that even with out a discount applied that on the 4th and 5th that only suites were aval. I do know that a HOSA Leadership Confrence is running the 4-7th. If no rooms are aval. to book does that mean the resort is going to be packed or is Disney just holding back some rooms for the confence?

MNNHFLTX
03-04-2013, 02:00 PM
We are booked to stay at CSR April 1-6. I noticed that even with out a discount applied that on the 4th and 5th that only suites were aval. I do know that a HOSA Leadership Confrence is running the 4-7th. If no rooms are aval. to book does that mean the resort is going to be packed or is Disney just holding back some rooms for the confence?
Yes, they are probably holding back on some rooms, although if they are they should probably be releasing them soon. Anyway, I wouldn't worry about the resort feeling packed. I've been there during some very busy times and it's never felt uncomfortable. The resort is so spread out and the conference attendees are usually kept busy in the convention center. The food court does get busy at the predictable times, but if you try to time your meals for earlier or later than that you should do okay. And buses will be full to the parks first thing in the morning but they have them running so frequently that it's not too bad.

hauntedmansiongirl
03-05-2013, 02:53 PM
I agree- you won't feel the crowds even if it is full. When we stayed there it was overbooked and it was so quiet during the day. We were able to sleep in, get on buses (and sit down), find a spot to sit in Pepper Market, find a lounger at any pool... the only thing that was crowded was the outside bar near the lobby in the evenings. Otherwise, we almost had the place to ourselves. It's such an amazing place- you'll love it!! :mickey:

Kairi_7378
03-07-2013, 10:56 PM
If you are worried about crowds of conventioners I would consider asking for a room in Ranchos. (Don't think you'll have a problem but it might make you feel less nervous.)

Mitzie
03-08-2013, 08:00 AM
If you are worried about crowds of conventioners I would consider asking for a room in Ranchos. (Don't think you'll have a problem but it might make you feel less nervous.)

Funny you should say that. That is the section we requested..not due to crowds, I just thought it looked very pretty and different than anything else we have stayed at Disney.