PDA

View Full Version : Olivia's Yay/Nay?....

RavsRuleDisney!
03-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Three weeks to go and just finalizing plans :thumbsup: We are going without the dining plan this time and have been eyeballing a few new - and relatively inexpensive - food options. looking at Olivia's menu and it seems pretty good. Nothing fancy but something for everyone. Could use some opinions/reviews....worth the trip? Thanx!!

faline
03-04-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm not sure I would go to Old Key West just to dine at this spot. We have dined there a couple of times when we were staying at Old Key West. We've had excellent service and good food.

RavsRuleDisney!
03-04-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm not sure I would go to Old Key West just to dine at this spot. We have dined there a couple of times when we were staying at Old Key West. We've had excellent service and good food.

Thanx Linda - we are staying at POR which is close AND driving this time so we have our own "wheels" to get there. Heard this place is one of those 'hiden gems' around WDW and just reading some reviews which seem pretty positive overall. Thx again - always appreciate your insight :mickey:

PlutoLover
03-04-2013, 10:31 AM
I have personally never been but I have friends that live in Orlando and they go to Olivia's all the time, they love it there. One of these times I'm gonna get there!

mgmnut
03-04-2013, 10:51 AM
We ate at Olivia's a couple of times on our last trip when we stayed at OKW. I thought the food and service was great!

Kenny1113
03-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Definitely a hidden gem! We went there for the first time in 2011. It was not crowded at all, no crazy rushed feeling. There was something on the menu for everyone. It was a nice relaxing meal after the hustle and bustle of the parks. :)

By the way we were not staying at OKW when we went either. We drove there.

ThanxForNoticin
03-04-2013, 01:14 PM
It's nothing fancy, but definitely worth the trip to enjoy dinner. And since you have a car, it's really easy to get there.

hel5165
03-04-2013, 04:31 PM
We dine there often but the breakfast is my favorite. They have 3 versions of eggs benedict -- one with crab cakes which is my to die for.

stephicakes
03-05-2013, 05:55 AM
We ate there once and enjoyed it :thumbsup:

There were 7 of us in our party and everyone found something they liked and said their dishes were very good. Service was great and our waiter went out of his way to take several pictures of our party all together. Enjoy!