PDA

View Full Version : Fulton Crab House or Raglan Road

TongaToast
03-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Need some opinions, also have 3 kids going in that plays into it. Thanks

tomatoe pie
03-03-2013, 06:22 PM
there is a lot of difference in the price of those two.

we love fulton but it is expensive.:crab: i have not been to raglan:beer:, but i am sure it is good. i know it is less expensive.

cather74
03-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Raglan road if you have three kids. Fulton is more of a date place. Both have great food. Kids will have more fun at Raglan. There's fun music and entertainment.

Crow
03-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Ive been to Raglan a few times and on this last trip it was one of the best meals. Go there

beksy
03-04-2013, 01:25 AM
I would check out the menus since they are very different. Also I know Raglan has the entertainment at some times but I've never been to either so can't offer much help. Mainly just wanted to say...

:welcome: to Intercot!

RavsRuleDisney!
03-04-2013, 10:52 AM
with little ones in tow i would definately lean towards Raglan. The food experiences at Fulton's is ecellent but also a bit more adult oriented and $$$$

Good luck whichever you decide....

RavsRuleDisney!
03-04-2013, 10:59 AM
with little ones in tow i would definately lean towards Raglan. The food experiences at Fulton's is ecellent but also a bit more adult oriented and $$$$

Good luck whichever you decide....

BriarRose0708
03-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Welcome to Intercot, I love your screen name!

I haven't been to Fulton's but very much enjoyed my experience at Raglan Road. If your kids are ok being in an environment that can be loud at times, I think they'd really like it. There's live music and live Irish dancers that come out at 15 to 20 minute intervals. Depending on how close you are seated to the stage and/or speakers, you may have to shout to be heard once in a while. If one or more of the kids are sensitive to loud noises or over stimulation it may be an issue.

Itchy
03-04-2013, 11:20 AM
As a lot of the others, I have not been to Fulton's. I would highly recommend Raglan Road. It is a must stop every trip. The food is great and the entertainment is very good as well. It can get very noisy very close to the stage. If it were me I would try to get a table a little distance from the entertainment, for me it works better.

Hope this helps and happy planning...:mickey:

MNNHFLTX
03-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Fulton's is good, but I would pick Raglan Road hands-down. It's such a fun place!