PDA

View Full Version : Oz the Great and Powerful Merchandise

Christine
03-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Saw these last night in MK at Uptown Jewelers. Haven't seen the vinylmation or anything else yet, but didn't go into Grand Central Station aka The Emporium. ;)

epceddie
03-28-2013, 08:52 PM
Saw the movie and it was horrible. Would never ever consider buying this silly merchandise. They should have comped our popcorn for sitting through the whole movie. James Franco was a bad choice to play the wizard. Robert Downey Jr. would have been much better in the role.

PirateLover
03-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Saw the movie and it was horrible. Would never ever consider buying this silly merchandise. They should have comped our popcorn for sitting through the whole movie. James Franco was a bad choice to play the wizard. Robert Downey Jr. would have been much better in the role.
I wouldn't call it horrible. I had some problems with it, sure, but I still had an enjoyable time at the theater. Robert Downey Jr. was originally attached to the project but had a scheduling conflict and had to drop out. Do I think he would've made a better wizard-probably. But would switching out that one actor really make the movie that much better if you had so many problems with it? Why does it make the merch silly just because it is attached to a movie you did not personally enjoy? They are just dolls. :confused: