PDA

View Full Version : Spring/Summer 2013 Release of New Haunted Mansion Merchandise

Figment!
02-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Disney Parks has announced a new line of Haunted Mansion inspired merchandise to be released through the Spring and Summer of 2013 at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.

The items are slated to be carried at the following Walt Disney World locations:

Heritage House (Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom Park), Mouse Gear (Future World, Epcot), Tower of Terror Shop (Sunset Blvd, Disney’s Hollywood Studios), Trend-D (Downtown Disney Marketplace), and World of Disney (Downtown Disney Marketplace).

The items are slated to be carried at the following Disneyland locations:

Disney Clothiers, Ltd.(Main Street, Disneyland Park), China Closet (Main Street, Disneyland Park), Trolley Treats (Buena Vista Street, Disney California Adventure Park), and World of Disney (Downtown Disney District).

The items and their month of release are as follows:

March 2013

- 5" x 7" Attraction Marque Picture Frame
- Stretching Room Gargoyle Candelabra
- Stretching Room Gargoyle Hour Glass
- Queue Epitaph Coaster Set
- Endless Hallway Wallpaper Pattern Throw

May 2013

- Endless Hallway Wallpaper Pattern Pillow
- Endless Hallway Wallpaper Pattern Candy Dish
- Madame Leota Tombstone Music Box (plays Grim Grinning Ghosts)

June 2013

- Queue Bat Stanchion Bottle Stopper

Dsnygirl
03-01-2013, 02:36 AM
Loving the pictures I saw on the Disney Blog.... :cloud9: Thanks for the update!

hauntedmansiongirl
03-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Woo Hoo!! It's about time some cool HM stuff came out!
:hmghost:

AdventurerKim
03-13-2013, 03:06 PM
I can't wait to see it all! I want one of each! :thumbsup:

i'm grumpy
03-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Finally! I hope they add more of it to the store site.

i'm grumpy
05-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Got a couple of items from the website. I like the music box and hope it is added. Would love some more RNR merchandise.

i'm grumpy
05-31-2013, 11:20 PM
Got a couple of items from the website. I like the music box and would love some more RNR merchandise available from the on line site.