PDA

View Full Version : Cases of water shipped to room

MAlfano
02-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Hi. I am staying at the dolphin hotel in April. Has anyone gone to a supermarket to get case of water? Or anyone know where to get water and some food for normal prices for the room? Can you take your own food and drinks into the park?

Thanks!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-27-2013, 08:47 PM
We did a Walmart run last time to get some stuff for the room. I'm not a walmart fan at all, but it was close and cheap.

To get things delievered, if it is just water, you can try walmart or even staples.

If it is more than water, stollers and groceries (https://www.strollersandgroceries.com/) have a great selection.

You can take food and water into the parks, but no glass containers!

MOJoe
02-28-2013, 11:07 AM
There is a Hess Service Station around the corner on E. Buena Vista Drive. Technically it is within walking distance from the Dolphin, but i'm not sure i'd try that with a case of water. :whew:

Katzateer
02-28-2013, 12:01 PM
I bring an empty water bottle in my luggage and then just fill it in the morning at the food court before I leave the resort.

The water tastes fine coming from the dispensers and nobody minds you filling up your water bottle.

When at the parks I gave done the same thing when I have finished a meal.

MyDisneyworld
03-06-2013, 09:36 AM
There is a Hess Service Station around the corner on E. Buena Vista Drive. Technically it is within walking distance from the Dolphin, but i'm not sure i'd try that with a case of water. :whew:

Does the Hess have cases of water for a reasonable price? I am staying at the boardwalk and noticed it was on the other side of the parking lot. I do have a stroller I can use to transport the water so it shouldn't be bad. Last trip I noticed that the resort stores carry cases of water but forgot what the price was. If it's only a few dollars difference i'll just get it there.

MILWDIANA
03-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Had Walmart ship a case of water to the hotel when we went last October. Very reasonable and easy to do!!