PDA

View Full Version : In Regards to Park Hours through September

k10
02-26-2013, 10:31 AM
I was happy to see your article (on home page) that Park Hours are posted through September, which is great! I'll be there 9/23 - 9/26.

That being said, the EMHs that were listed within a hyperlink in the article, the times aren't provided. Are those TBD? Or should I, as a Disney go-er, know the standard EMHs morning and evening hours? Help?

Thanks! :mickey:

Carol
02-26-2013, 11:44 AM
The times are not released. Morning Extra Magic is an hour before park opening and Evening Extra Magic is "up to 3 hours" after the park closes to the public. The information is included in the text on that page before the dates. :)

Happy Vacation. :mickey:

k10
02-26-2013, 11:50 AM
Thanks Carol! I should be more thorough in my reading. :mickey:

Carol
02-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks Carol! I should be more thorough in my reading. :mickey:

No worries. I do the content and had to look to make sure it was there. :geek:

Butters
02-26-2013, 03:24 PM
Would it be a safe assumption that the days the MK closes at 7 in Sept, and no wishes are scheduled that those are the Halloween party nights?

Carol
02-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Would it be a safe assumption that the days the MK closes at 7 in Sept, and no wishes are scheduled that those are the Halloween party nights?
It's a good indication but they can and have changed those before posting the dates officially.

ASweetLov
03-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Does anyone know when they will be posting the official hours for September? I am in WDW from September 5-15 and I can already start making my Adr's on the disney website but cant really do so without knowing the park hours.....

Melanie
03-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Does anyone know when they will be posting the official hours for September? I am in WDW from September 5-15 and I can already start making my Adr's on the disney website but cant really do so without knowing the park hours.....

The official park hours have been out for a few weeks. See here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/parkhours.asp#September_Park_Hours) for September hours.

ASweetLov
03-11-2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks Melanie. I just thought those hours weren't official since they aren't posted on any other website

Melanie
03-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Thanks Melanie. I just thought those hours weren't official since they aren't posted on any other website

The hours we post come directly from Disney and are official. Now, will they change? Likely. There are always tweaks and changes to hours and such as the time draws nearer. :)

ASweetLov
03-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks again Melanie! :mickey: